Changes to Telephone Consultations Fees
From Monday 5th of September 2022, phone consultations will incur a fee payable immediately after appointment. Payment will be collected over the phone by providing credit or debit card details to reception.
Patient with a current Centrelink Pension Card, DVA Gold Card or children aged under 15 year or younger will continue to be bulk billed. Further information regarding consultation costs are listed in the Fees section of our website.
of our website.
Kingscliff Beach Medical
At Kingscliff Beach Medical we strive to provide patients primary, comprehensive, continuous and confidential medical care, in all aspects of family medicine. We make every effort to provide this service in a friendly, caring, professional environment.
Our aim is to give our patients the highest possible quality of care, by ensuring excellence in all aspects of our practice. We endeavour to provide patients with the best and most current treatments, methods, materials and equipment within our resource capabilities to ensure that the patients receive the high quality of service they have come to expect.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- General medicine
- Travel advice and vaccinations including yellow fever vaccinations
- Skin checks and skin cancer management (surgical and medical)
- Minor Surgery/procedures
- Wound Care
- Antenatal and post-natal care
- Family planning and sexual health
- Mental health
- Drivers licence medicals (personal and commercial)
- Department of Veterans Affairs patient care
- Aged care including Health Assessments for 75 years +
- Chronic disease management